These notes start from the point when I moved off mdx-bundler and onto next-mdx-remote. I started from scratch.
I build the `Img.js` file with a script before I publish that grabs all the images in the `_images` directory and makes an entry for each one. That way, all I need to do is drop in an image with a valid name and then use it in the `
I'd prefer to keep the images in sub-directories by year but that's more than I want to tackle at the moment. Getting the images in place in generally was the key. I can optimize later if that becomes necessary.
Something that's cool about this is that it will let me customize image calls further if I want since there's a layer of abstraction between the content and the `
It's a bit of a hack, but it works.
TODO: Figure out if this impacts the performance of the site as the number of images goes up since they are all being imported.