The Ones and Zeros of Computing
Things to do:
- Start with Switches, then call then bits.
- Single switch that changes a number from 1 to zero
- Single switch that turns a light on and off
- Two switches, two lights
- Seven switches to make an LED type number
- Transition to by showing how the one switch per segment for the nine numbers sucks compared to using binary bits and how many numbers you can make with that.
- Show black and white colors via switches.
- Show a black and white color picker that then sets the switches
- Show a RGB color picker.
- Show Letters ASCII
<table> <tr> <td>1</td> <td><input type="radio" name="b1"></td> </tr> <tr> <td>0</td> <td><input type="radio" name="b1"></td> </tr> </table>