Video Assembler V4 Working minus a change in format from exiftool - Stream Notes for November 7 2020 LiveCoding
More work on my Video Assembler. Got it going. Just ran into an issue at the end where the timestamps in one of the video files is in a different format than I was expecting. Should be able to fix that on the next stream.
Links From The Stream
- Amazon EC2 Instance Types - Amazon Web Services
- Command Line Interface - PySceneDetect
- EC2 On-Demand Instance Pricing – Amazon Web Services
- ESPN: Serving sports fans. Anytime. Anywhere.
- GitHub: ffmpeg-concat - Concats a list of videos together using ffmpeg with...
- Google Search: ec2 gpu optimized
- Google Search: ec2 pricing
- Google Search: ffmpeg multi processor
- Google Search: ffmpeg-concat
- Google Search: pygame
- Google Search: python glob recursive
- Google Search: python run external command string
- Google Search: scenedetect
- How many threads does ffmpeg use by default? - Super User
- HWAccelIntro – FFmpeg
- PyPI: scenedetect
- Python 3.9.0 Documentation: glob — Unix style pathname pattern expansion
- Stack Overflow: GPU-accelerated video processing with ffmpeg
- Stack Overflow: How to call an external command?
- Video Encode and Decode GPU Support Matrix [NEW] | NVIDIA Developer